11/20/2020 | Prayer Resources
- For the leader. A psalm of David.
- In you, LORD, I take refuge; let me never be put to shame. In your righteousness deliver me;
- incline your ear to me; make haste to rescue me! Be my rock of refuge, a stronghold to save me.
- For you are my rock and my fortress; for your name’s sake lead me and guide me.
- Free me from the net they have set for me, for you are my refuge.
- Into your hands I commend my spirit; you will redeem me, LORD, God of truth.
- You hate those who serve worthless idols, but I trust in the LORD.
- I will rejoice and be glad in your mercy, once you have seen my misery, and gotten to know the distress of my soul.
- You will not abandon me into enemy hands, but will set my feet in a free and open space.
- Be gracious to me, LORD, for I am in distress; affliction is wearing down my eyes, my throat and my insides.
- My life is worn out by sorrow, and my years by sighing. My strength fails in my affliction; my bones are wearing down.
- To all my foes I am a thing of scorn and especially to my neighbors a horror to my friends. When they see me in public, they quickly shy away.
- I am forgotten, out of mind like the dead; I am like a worn-out tool.
- I hear the whispers of the crowd; terrors are all around me. They conspire together against me; they plot to take my life.
- But I trust in you, LORD; I say, “You are my God.”
- My destiny is in your hands; rescue me from my enemies, from the hands of my pursuers.
- Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your mercy.
- Do not let me be put to shame, for I have called to you, LORD. Put the wicked to shame; reduce them to silence in Sheol.
- Strike dumb their lying lips, which speak arrogantly against the righteous in contempt and scorn.
- How great is your goodness, Lord, stored up for those who fear you? You display it for those who trust you, in the sight of the children of Adam.
- You hide them in the shelter of your presence, safe from scheming enemies. You conceal them in your tent, away from the strife of tongues.
- Blessed be the LORD, marvelously he showed to me his mercy in a fortified city.
- Though I had said in my alarm, “I am cut off from your eyes.” Yet you heard my voice, my cry for mercy, when I pleaded with you for help.
- Love the LORD, all you who are faithful to him. The LORD protects the loyal, but repays the arrogant in full.
- Be strong and take heart, all who hope in the LORD.
DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTBACK TO LIST